Monday, 30 August 2010

Going back to school tonight!!!

SIAN!!! Going back to skool le...:( Hell is taking over us... Help!!! Haha... We are gonna perform on staff day this friday... Ring Ding Dong~ Ring dingi ding ding ding~! Haha... When they first told me I was like... What! No way... Performing a whole epic dance in front of the whole skool is a no no... I mean... We alr had a damn epic fail experience for the trip liao and you still wan to perform.... But in the end, i went bonkers and i agreed to it... I did regret la but no choice... Since i had alr promised my members... ( The word 'members'sounds more Po-fessional) Haha... RDD you know... I cant believe I actually learn the whole thing leh... But you know... I did it in the end so... Am proud of myself... (Hehe... Thick skin...:P) Lalala... Butterfly~! [Key's part] Haha... Trying very hard to learn Lucifer~oso... Seems very epic... Haha... SO ya... Damn excited... Going to spam youtube now... Haha... Cya next week... I think...:P

No comments:

Post a Comment