Saturday, 8 January 2011

New Year!!!

Hey ppl!!! ^^ Sry for the lag... Cos didn't have a com... Cos of that got an infringement for not submitting PTR for Milo...-.- Talking about Milo... It was awesome ttm!! Like bowled 2 200 over games in one day!!! Like damn awesome la... Haha!! As you can see, i change my blogskin... Got sick of editing again and again... SuJu gonna come soon... In 21 days time!!! Yea~!!! Haha! I wan to go see them... maybe at the airport... cos i didnt get the tix... it's like so ex la... Hope shinee comes to Singapore like again!! Heard that not much ppl wait at the airport one leh... Haiz... Why...? Anyway, i forgot what i wan to say....:((( OH!!!! I'm using Melanie JieJie's MacBook now... So cool!!! I wan a laptop and my ipod is like spoiling liao...:(((( First week os school was awesome!!!!! Haha!! :) I moved to purple house liao... Am a house cap(AWESOME!!!!).. Haha!!! going to be councilor also!!! But not confirm yet... what kind of pic shld i put today??? Er... Wait, i go see...:))) WAIT!!!!! I just cant put any pic...:(( Aw man... sian!!! don care la... next post...:)) Oh!! Yesterday, i bowled a 17.8 speed throw...:))) WOah!!! haha!!! cya next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment