Monday, 30 May 2011

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~!

Haha!!! Yo peeps!!! I'm back after a long break! Hm... Lots of stuff happened recently like Singapore Open. Yea... I swear the past few weeks were just pure hectic. I mean... I nvr get to slow down a bit. But it's the hols and woo~! Haha! I not used to the slow life now thou. And i have no bloody work to do. Feel so empty. Like got no life. Haha!!! Hm... Singapore Open was ok. Not really that sastisfied with my performance. But my name was on the list. Haha! I was RESERVE 1 for Under 15. i know damn heart pain. It was at the bloody last squad i lost everything. Haiz! Last squad bowled with Kim. She was fighting with me. I mean... She was 8, I was 7. 1 pin ahead of her. I guess she was very determined. At the end, Meliana went up and i got kicked out. Haiz!!! oh well... i learnt a lot. And i 'promoted'. Haha! Cos i bowled under 18! Awesome! now i can't wait for Opulent. Looking forward to it!^^ This Saturday, i will be going to the Heal The World Concert with Vivien and Carina. No SuJu but there's MBLAQ!!!! Woo~! Haha!!! Cant wait to see them!!! I swear they are damn bloody hot!!! Mir damn hot!!! Hehe!!! But i think i like Seung Ho better. (he's the leader)
(From Left to right) Thunder, Mir, SeungHo, G.O. and Joon
Awesome right!!!! Haha!!!! Actually, i like all of them la!!! Can't wait for the concert!!! But it will be great if Super junior are present. :P Haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment