Monday, 9 May 2011

Finally! After so long!

Finally! After so long! I manage to post! I kinda change my blogskin! I like it better like that thou! Hehe! I just finish my homework and... Yea! I'm alr going back to school tonight! :( Sian sia! Go back face those bitches! omg!!! Usually, i'm the type who look forward to school... I guess i love my family too much! :P haha! But seriously! They are the best ppl in the world i swear! Haha!!! My parents, my brother, my grandmother, my aunties and uncles. Not forgetting my cousins!!! Love them ttm! They are still the best!!! Who need friends when you have your family? Rite? Friends are just ppl around you!^^ They most probably be the first to run away when you need help! I would like to apologise! Cos i know i have been very pessimis-STICK (you will get it only if you watch nigahiga) and emo but I'm back!!! Haha! Time for spazzing again! Haha!!!^^ 

 
I know! I'm nose bleeding too!^^
What i call cuteness overload!^^


 Speechless! Just pure (fill in the blank)
Hyuk! You jealous? Haha!^^

That's it for today! Haiz! How i wish can go back to how it is!>.< Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment