Saturday, 11 September 2010

fml!!!





Seriously la... FML!!! I cant stand it any longer... My mood is now like i dunno... -10000.... I totally hate my life... Seriously... I dunno... Now i get irritated at SHINee... Anyway, i am now in AMK.... Calrose is now not under our name anymore... I cried for three consecutive days... Without my parents knowing.... Anyway, my dad is like on the plane now... On his way to US... I didnt get to talk to him cos he was like in a total black mood for the past few days...He is going to be gone for 2 weeks and ya... I didnt even send him off... That is why i am upset and i totally regret not waking up at 5 to do it.... I woke up but i went back to sleep cos my bro went back to his own dreamland too... I got influenced... otherwise i would had woken up... gonna post the pics of my shirt up but just not enthu... No mood... Heck la!!! Don care liao... I lost my f-ing science notes and they are damn important.... What the freak is acceleration?! I don have my notes!!! And i need them for my honours paper!!! F**K!!!!! I am sure you can tell my mood now... Just ignore this post... I really need to vent my anger... BTW: This is my tee...

No comments:

Post a Comment