Friday, 3 September 2010

Last Few Days At Yio Chu Kang

Haiz... Hey ppl... I am now at home... It's my second last night here in Calrose...:( I will really miss you, hse... Listening to It's You by Su Ju now... Damn nice... I think SM should be in La now rite? SHINee and SuJu is there... Haha... Today's staff day celebration was the best... The seniors were great... Great Job! They did Bonamana and No Other... Damn nice but the weird thing is that they call themselves what SSP Juniors... I was like WTH... Super Junior must had felt so insulted... Haha... Kidding...Oh... Sorry for the sudden end the previous post... I had to log off cos I was in skool... The tickets to Korean Pop Concert is like damn ex la can... OMG! The cheapest is like $118... But i really want to see SHINee... My first time to a concert and i get to see SHINee... I mean... This is heaven, man... Haha... Even if i pass my history, my mum wont pay for me... She would be like... Wait long long... Or maybe place some bet that she know that i cant do... Haha... Nth else to say le... Going to spend my last few moments wisely...:P

No comments:

Post a Comment