Saturday, 18 September 2010

trying to enjoy life while i can

Haha... I'm now using Melissa JieJie's macbook pro... I feel so honoured... Haha... It's like my first time using a macbook pro (Not counting the times i spam the ones in courts..:P ) That's why this very post is the special ed... Something like that la... Hmm... Crap! My mind is blank now... I actually got quite a number of things to say but i sort of forgotten... Ah! Yes... I not going to Kpop concert liao..:( My mum says it too expensive... She agreed to it at first but now she like... " No! It's too expensive.... Blah Blah Blah Blah..." I was angry at her for like one and a half days? Haha... I'm not now... Why? She bought a crumpler bag for me!!! Shh... Don tell my bro... He is not suppose to know...:P It's called dreadful embarrassment if I'm not wrong... I wanted a barney smth smth but too ex.... Bo bian... Sian rite?But at least i got one... Haha... Just came back from Mod 7 Week 1... Did well for Chinese in Mod 5!! First time you know... First time get A1 since the starting of the year...^^ Haha... I cant upload anything pics this time cos not using my com... I got lots of pics to share... LOTS!! Haha... Yea... The macbook is currently charging~ Trying to find the video where Minho got hypnotised on StarKing... It's damn scary... You shld go see it... Found a star king ep.... Funny dong! Gtg... Watch SK liao... Wait for my new post!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment