Saturday, 26 February 2011

I Realised Smth...

What's wrong with the world? Like really.. Last two weeks was literally hell for me. It was like as if the whole world is against me. I'm like... WTH did i do sia?! I cried almost everday for the last few days... Like I can nvr drain all the water out of me... Partly cos of friends, family, school... Basically everything is stressing me out... On sunday, I almost killed myself... Subconciously... What's with me? i really dunno... I just felt as if i am no use to this world.. Like i'm here for nth... Just an extra.. I'm lagging in school and bowling... And my friends are like slowly leaving me... I really dunno how to carry on living with a smile on my face... Haiz! Also, the Bintan trip is like coming... And we're like going back to the same place where we went last year... I mean... Falling in love with someone on this particular day, at this particular place... The next thing you know.. It has alr been a year and both of you are going back to the same place, on the same day... To him, it's nth but... To me, it's really irresistable... I can't back out rite? I wan to go but i'm not looking forward to how I am going to feel there... Thou I have this very strong feeling that you will not be going... But still... Haiz! I don even know why i like him in the first place... That's why they say... Love Is Blind.. Watever la! Don talk about this... To brighten up the atmosphere... Let's watch Super Junior M's new MV!^^ It's awesome ttm!!! HAWTTIES!!!! Warm Welcome to Hyukkie and SungMinnie!!! Haha! That's all for today's SuJu Spam... AnnYeong Peeps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment