Saturday, 12 February 2011

SJ-M Comeback!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo~! Super Junior-M is going to have their comeback on Valentine's Day!!! Which is like this Monday!!! Awesome!!! ^^ Haha! They released their teaser photo liao... I got one DongHae one and the one with DongHae,Siwon,ZhouMi and Henry...^^ DongHae so HAWT!!! Haha! >.< You can't really see the one with the four of them but ya... You get the idea, rite? Haha! Their title track is called Too Perfect if i'm not wrong... So cool~! Can't wait! SJ one is called GOTCHA NUMBA!!!! Go SJ! I recenlty saw one saying they are currently preparing for the 5th Album and getting ready for SS4! ^^ I think it was said by Teukkie or smth... Oh! And he fractured his pinky... How cute is that! I mean like seriously... Haha! See? Haha! But he still look so happy! Which is good isn't? And I also heard that Teukkie,HeeChul and YeSung going to the army soon...>.< Noooo......... I don wan them to go la!!! Like seriously... They are suppose to prepare for their 5th album and SS4!!! If they go, they would miss you SS4!! I still wan to see Teukkie and Lady HeeHee one leh...:P HAha! Anyway.... Seriously... I can't imagine Teukkie bald la... HeeChul also... I think he would be spamming twitter everyday saying... I WAN MY HAIR BACK!!! Haha! T.T Don go la!!! Anyway... Gtg... Cos my brother wan to use the com and my coussies are coming soon!!! This means it's time for SuJu Spam!!!!^^ Enjoy~!


Kyu so cool~! Haha! Teaser photo for Super Girl!^^
DongHae tweeted this photo of himself in Thailand the other time... So Cute!>.<
Tired hyukkie sleeping in between songs... Rest Well!!! I saw them live yesterday... So cool!!!
Haha! Bubble face Teukkie!!!! ^^

Teaser photo for Super Girl!!!! ^^ So hot rite? I know...:)

At the airport... but looks like some professional photo... Haha!! ^^

Both of them were in Thailand for a CF... So nice seeing them together like that!!!

I posted more pics this time cos i seriously downloaded too many!! Too many to choose frm... Haha! All of them so nice...^^ Can't wait for SJ-M comeback with Hyukkie and SungMinnie!!!^^ Heard that Hyukkie will be the new leader!!! :D SuJu FTW!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment