Thursday, 3 February 2011

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!!^^

Woo~! It's Chinese new year!!! Haha! I was supposed to post one on the 3rd! But then smth cropped up so it wasn't posted la... But i had fun... Lost a bit of money but CNY is just plain SHIOK ttm!^^ Haha! On the 3rd was Kyu's Birthday! I wished him a happy birthday via twitter...:) Hope he saw it...:P Haha! The maknae of Suju! ^^ Woo~ Currently, I'm at home... Going to watch It's ok, Daddy"s Girl (괜찮아 아빠딸) soon! Awesome!!! Haha! DongHae in it!^^
See... Haha! So HAWT rite?! >.< Haha! Yea... Gonna watch it after this post... Anyway, on the first day of CNY, i went M'sia... Awesome i tell you! I played with firecrackers!!! ^^ And my brother got his brow slightly burnt wich explained the hole...:P Haha! I lit like two hugh ones! And like OMG!!! Awesome man!! Haha! I don think i'm gonna do a suju spam today.. But SuJu ftw!!! Shinee too!!! Hwalting!

No comments:

Post a Comment