Sunday, 10 April 2011

WTF?!

WTF!!!! Seriously! I thought today was just an ordinary Sunday! But NO, It ISN"T! WTF!!! Can't i just start the week off nicely?! I mean... C Div is strting on Tues!!! I had my period today and then, I freaking found out my photos got deleted! I really wanted to score well for my chinese assignment! Now, most of the important photos freaking got deleted! Best! it's ok... It's just my grades rite?! Nvm Nvm!!!! Fuck!!! Seriously! FML la! We went to the Genghis Khan exhibition the other day. Then, we suppose to do this scrapbook. I really wanted to do well. SERIOUSLY! Now what?! My photos got freaking deleted!!! So what?! My fault arh? I ask him to help put in the com, in the end, what happen?! Whoo~ The photos were magically teleported away. BYE~! WTF!!!! Seriously!!! I wonder where all my tears come from... It's like never ending. Tears just kept flowing and flowing even though i don hydrate myself. Argh!!!!!! Fucker! What did i do wrong la!!! Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment