Saturday, 30 April 2011

Life recently.

What can i say? Like seriously... It's better but still suckish. Today is exactly one week after my birthday and i can't really say that my birthday this year is one of the most awesome one. I nvr expect it to be anyway. C Div Masters was on that day and you know what?! I didn't get in at all. Like Hooray!!! Best day ever. Yea... Then at nite, my family helped me celebrated it. I didn't want it. I mean... who the hell have the mood to celebrate when you just freaking failed to enter the masters?! It's really annoying. I mean, everyone singing the birthday song for you but you're there stoning. I alr told them i don't need a celebration. Didn't listen and made everything worse. I don blame them but still... I dunno. Haiz! Oh well... everything is over. Let's just hope things get better. I mean. It is and i know it will not be like last time. so i'm not expecting a lot. At least get out of hell. Maybe I am expecting too much i dunno. Haiz!!! i just wanna live happily.

No comments:

Post a Comment