Saturday, 2 April 2011

FML

Haiz! My life is still like the same a before. It has nvr change nor has it became bettter. Also, my feelings for that jerk still hadn't change. What making everything worse is that my friends and I are slowing drifting apart. I feel as if my circle of friends is getting smaller day by day. Maybe it isn't them, instead it's me. I felt that my attitude has changed. Not for the brighter side but the dark. I dunno. Maybe that is what caused this to happen. My life is like screwed and i don blame anyone. Studies dropping, bowling not improving at all, I'm slowly losing all my friends. Seriously! What's the point of living?! It's not like I wan to suicide or smth but i don see the point anyway. Anyway, the world is like dying so I must well just wait and screw the rest of my life. Ppl in school only know how to apologise and doesn't act. Irritating la! Everytime say wan to get back and be like before, next day same thing happen. Fck! Like that must well don apologise rite?! Thats why i gave up this time round. Who knew you did the same thing again? You not tired arh? Sry arh! Ppl sick and tired of this bloody game liao,ok? I quit! You will nvr understand how i feel! I know you will nvr see this. I don wan you to see also.-.- Seriously. Spoil my mood only.

No comments:

Post a Comment