Saturday, 3 September 2011

Herro!

Hahaha! Hello to all! Sry for not blogging for like the past one month. I somehow lost interest. (My apologies!!) Yea... Anyway, I just came back from an awesome day! Went out with my primary school friends. Well... I can truthfully say that they are what I really call friends. (Not like those B!tches I know in school. OOPS! :P) Whatever I don't care whether you read this or not because I DON CARE! like seriously! Yea... Anyway, I had fun so ya... Promise I will meet up with them more often!^^ even if it's just for a little while. I bought bangles for them too! Not too expensive so I paid for it! hehe! It's what you call... LOVE!! hahah! I don know what I'm talking about... I'm kind of hyped up! Mm... I thought I can do a little promotion on my blog. I've been writing a fan fic recently... So do check it out. It's called She's Mine. Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/57394/she-s-mine-donghae-lovetriangle-mblaq-romance-seungho-superjunior
 Do give comments if you read. No plagiarizing of names. Just that I think it's suitable for the characters! Both MBLAQ and Super Junior are in it!^^ haha! Mm... Oh ya! Smth upset me a lot recently... Which is Heechul's enlistment! :( I never expected that! Haiz... Oh well... Guess 2 years which is 24 months which is 730 days isn't very long... But I will miss him! But he looks very cute with his bald head! :P
THERE! Haha! Cute rite? ^^ Take care, Heechullie! ^^ Mm... Don't think I will be doing teukigayo today. Anyway, congrats to Super Junior who just won the fourth time on Music Bank! Woo!^^ Must support MBLAQ's I Don't Know too! AWESOME SONG!!^^ haha! Love Mir's rap! :P I'll put the video up! Must watch arh! Just click on the play button! You will be raping it very soon! :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment