Monday, 13 June 2011

AWESOME!

I really didn't expect to do so well for Opulent today. Really! I was nervous at first but well... I was totally relaxed after that! I'm currently second for my squad, not so sure about overall. But i'm still very happy about it. I know i have been posting saying i'm not expecting anything. Haha! Well... I would be very upset if i don do well. It's my first time doing so well for a competition. Looks like i got a lot to write for the reflection i'm giving coach. Haha! Damn tired! >.< I made a new friend today. He's from Malaysia! haha! I promise myself i will leave the competition with new friends. i made one alr! Haha! He damn pro la! I swear. Thou he hurt his back in the first game. Which is kind of sad:( But he manage to get 3rd in our squad. Honestly, without the Handicap, i wouldn't be able to be in second place. Gotta maintain tmr. Just to qualify yo! Haha! Anyway, got kind of scolded by Uncle David today:( But that's alright. haha! Can't wait for indo open. Actually, i'm kind of glad my mummy is going. Haha! The roll off is at 9am tmr which means i have to wake at 7am-,- Cos check in at 8.30am so yea... Thxs, Uncle David-.- Haha! I think i won't be starting on my next show until i finish bowling U14. Most probably be watching Art Of Seduction. My mum just caught me with my lappy. Haha! Lucky she didn't say anything! :O Haha! Come to think of it, July is actually an exciting month for me. 1st of July, my cousins would be coming back from Aussie and hooray! We can go out! That would be fun! Then 3rd week of July, i would be going overseas (Yes... Indo Open! Haha!) and last week will be acad trip to Sentosa! Haha! Can't wait for that! We'll be going to Universal Studio, The Wavehouse and the adventure thingy! Haha! That's about all. I gonna sleep liao. Right after i watch Music Mondays! In case your wondering, Music Mondays are reviews of K-Pop songs done by Simon and Martina. You can find them at eatyourkimchi.com! Haha! Spazz time! It shall be a permanent corner for every entry! Haha! I won't only be doing SuJu or MBLAQ. To be fair to everybody. It will be very random! It could be Justion Bieber(-.-) or some K-POP Star like 2pm or Lee SeungGi! Haha!


I'll start with SJ today!!^^ Mm... A gif would be awesome!!!
EunHae alert!!! XD
(The picture is suppose to move. I mean... Duh!! It's a gif! haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment