Tuesday, 14 June 2011

Quickie!

Teaser, teaser! Haha! Very lazy in that sense to type.:P Haha! Yea... Just wanna say I did well for Opulent this morning and i really do have a high chance of entering the masters:) I have a lot to say but not now! They took a picture of me and they look utterly UGLY! Damn! Haha! But i'm disappointed with my performance today.  Haiz! Tell you guys more later! Now for spazz time! Haha! I promise every entry must have one! Haha! Today shall be an English artist. Bruno Mars? I was listening to his song just now. Okok. Bruno Mars yo! Thou i'm not really excited.:/ Hehe!
No offence but his face is seriously like... I dunno how to describe. I just don like his face!:P No no! Kiddding... He just look weird! Hehe! I promise i will give a better pic next time! Haha! K-Pop artist next! Anticipate yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment