Monday, 13 June 2011

*sob sob*

I just finish watching one of my favorite reality shows! And yea... I'm bloody sad! :( Cos it's like I like it a lot and it's damn funny. Plus, MBLAQ is in it.
Yea... This is the show! Mm... It's Idol Army Season 5. With MBLAQ and yea... It's really funny! the ending was a total surprise to me! I found out many things about MBLAQ and i'm glad i found this. It's really special to me. I dunno how to describe the word 'special' here but i guess it's really indescribable. As you can see, it's really late and i'm having a competition tmr. Well... I prefer doing things fresh from the mind. haha! The show started in Dec 2009 and lasted in Marc last year. Haiz! I nvr knew MBLAQ was like that. I'm gonna start show by them anyway. Art Of Seduction? haha!  Hm... They don have a official picture so too bad! :P Haha! I'll most probably start s\after Opulent week. I don think i'm getting enough sleep! :( Haha! I think i have insomnia! :O I dunno! i can't really fall asleep these few days! Listening to One Better Day now! Yes MBLAQ! Haha! I not really nervous for Opulent cos you know... I'm not really expecting a lot too! Looking at the competitors, Kind of difficult la! Haha! Oh well! One Better Day~ I can't differentiate their voices at all! :( Haha! But their songs are all so nice. Just like who? SUPER JUNIOR! I think they are about to leave France soon. They went there for SM Town concert. I wish i was there! Can't wait for DongHae's new drama to come out! (Looks like i got a lot of shows to watch. Actually, I don't! haha!) Wow! this looks like one of my longest posts! Dunno! My mind is more acticve at all. Especially with music. That is why I acn study better with music. You know.. I'm wondering! Who actually visits my blog? Even if they visit, do they even read my posts? I really wanna know! If you're one of the readers! Pls leave a comment below! Or on the tagbox! Thxs! haha! ^^ Think need to go sleep le! Nite! :D 

PS: Wan a picture? Haha! MBLAQ or Super Junior? Since I'm in the MBLAQ mood tonight, let's just have one A+ spaz pic!
I know SeungHo is hot! You don have to tell me! :P Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment