Saturday, 11 June 2011

My ears are blocked!

Ee! I can't use my ear piece now cos my mum just bloody dripped some medicine into my ears! Dunno for what! it's damn annoying! Now i can't even put my ear piece in! Otherwise, it would be freaking gooey and that is sick! Haha! Damn sick!!! Haiz! Twitter still can't work:( WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY? Haha! Anyway, we're going for a Korean BBQ  dinner later! Yeah!^^ Haha! I wonder how it would be like! I also uploaded the photos i took at the concert le! Wanna see? it isn't very clear thou but it's just pure evidence that i was there! haha!!!
MBLAQ!!!!
MBLAQ AGAIN!!!!
 
AND AGAIN!!!
Hehe! sry about the biasness! I mean... i can't help it! their too HAWT! Haha! Anyway, i think MIR was kinda in a bad mood that day. He wasn't smiling as much! :( And that makes me sad~ Usually he is like the most hyped up one! haha! Yea... Maybe cos of his back again! He didn't dance that night! So sad! Anyways, Get well soon!!! Don't be like SeungHo! Haha! Fighting!!

Once again, let's pray for twitter to get better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment