Saturday, 11 June 2011

Hehehe!

Yoz!!! This is my first post with my new lappy!!! I really dunno what to do!! I mean... Seriously!! haha!!! Oh well... Is there smth wrong with twitter? :( OMG!!! i can't log in!!! okay, i logged in but i can't see my profile at all!!! what happen? Why like thatt?? T.T I wan to use one leh!!!! Wa lao eh!!!! Damn sad la!!! Haiz!! Nvm la!! let's just cross our fingers and hope it will work!! Yea... This week's training has been really tiring lately! Dunno why... Oh well! Anyway, Opulent is next week! I'm not really expecting anything thou! I mean... It's a boy versus girl thing and got what all the malaysian ppl! Siao arh! how to win siol! haha!!! Right? So not expecting a lot! Maybe qualify can alr? I dunno! haha! i realise i put a lot of exclamation marks!! Oops! Hehe!! Yea... i'm gonna put up some of the photos taken at the concert soon! Just that most of them are blur. So i think i would just get from the internet which are much more clearer than mine! I have a few here so... Yea! haha! i swear they are damn bloody hot!! MBLAQ jjang!!! <333333 Don't worry! SJ still number one!!! hehe! Ok! Here are the photos!!!
MIR so cute!!! Pouting away!!! SeungHo hot hot hot!!! haha! 
 
This was after their Y performance if i'm not wrong!!!
Who isn't nose bleeding you tell me?!
Hehe! I know i know...
Self explanatory!!! Too hot!!! (SeungHo!!XD)

No comments:

Post a Comment