Wednesday, 29 June 2011

In School

I'm having my active rest now and yup, I'm free! Haha! Mm... School is seriously like normal days. I mean... When i check in, i really didn't have any feelings like you know... OMG! It's the first day of school feeling. Like it's a normal day kind of thing. I'm now slacking in my room and yea.. So bored! There's nothing to do :/ Anyway, i'm having a sleep in tmr so i think i will spam again tonight. haha! Listening to Shake It Up by Super Junior now. it's really nice and i think i'm like making my roomie bored by not talking to her. OOPS! Hehe! But she's playing with her ipod anyway so it's ok! Haha! Anyway, i signed up to be an admin for a fanbase. I really hope i get accepted. I just find it so cool! haha! You know, to be an admin for a twitter account and you can like interact with ELFs from all over the world. So cool~! Haha! but it's like not confirm I'm selected so yea... Oh! Today, my class watched a movie in class. It's damn gruesome. I have nvr seen anything like it but i guess i'm used to these kind of movies. I've seen much worst ones. Plus, this makes me wan to watch ninja assassin more. Joon is in so yea.. haha! Would like to see him bald! ^^ Shall proceed to Teukigayo now~

Teukigayo
Ok... haha! Who shall be today's big star? Hm... How about? Hello everybody, we are the shining SHINee! haha!
 
Yup! it's SHINee. Not shin-ee  but SHINY~ Haha! It's pronounce that way ok?!  Anyway, why SHINee? Cos my friends and I were talking JongHyun and Shin Se Kyung. Cos she didn't know they broke up until i told her. Which is kind of lag. So... We were basically talking about their relationship and she was saying how much she hated it. And i somehow agreed with her. (No offence O.O) Hehe! yea... This is the Japanese version of Replay and i swear they have seriousy changed a lot in the past few years. Like just compare RDD and this. Totally different! Their dances are always so difficult and i always fail at trying to learn. ok! Not really fail but i gave up halfway. haha! Maybe it's just me being too lazy to get up from my seat to dance. hehe! That's all for now! Most probably be doing another entry tonight. this is daphne, signing off! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment