Thursday, 16 June 2011

It's gonna be short!

This entry is gonna be short cos I wanna 'save time'. I wanna do my reflections for Opulent later. Usually, i take lie hours to finish it so yea... Haha! Anyway, the opulent went quite well today! I broke my highest score and i ended in second place! It's really long story how i end up there. Really~! First place could have been mine thou:P Haha! No no but really! I was leading at first then i dropped-.- Oh well! At least i came in second! Haha! I got better of myself :/ Haiz! Nervousness blah blah blah! At least i have smth to work toward to!^^ Come on! We gotta look on the bright side man! haha! Honestly, i'm eff-ing disappointed myself because of that few games. Oh well... I did my best! I just kept telling myself to fight to the end. I guess i really did and i'm famous on the SBF web. Cool rite? Thou SOMEONE ELSE is more famous-.- Who cares?! My name appeared more anyway:P Haha! Seems like this year is my 'Second Place' Year. I remember when i was in P6, my position was always 3rd-.- which is very pathetic i know! Haiz! At least i went up by one place! Haha! Ok... Gotta skip to spazz time now! Hm... I wanna give it a special name. It's weird calling it spazz time-.- I need inspiration yo! Come on! I wan suggestion coming in! Haha!

Spazz Time
All right! Who shld i do for now? I dunno! i think i'm gonna change the rule of the alternating of Eng artist and K-pop artist. I'm just not into English artist. Sry! :/ I really feel like doing Super Junior again but it's ok! I will resist the temptation! Haha! Hm... Girl Group? Since I've been doing all the male artist for the past few entries. Hm... Personally, i like 2NE1. I just find them cool! Haha! All of them are just so pretty. I mean... To me, they are just so different from the rest of the girl groups (No offence O.O) Anyway, here's a picture of them! I'm a Dara fan! XD 
So pretty rite? I know! Haha! Dara look exactly like her brother!! (FYI, her brother is CheonDoong or Thunder if you dunno) It's really like a girl and boy version! Both of them so~ cool! Haha! Signing off now! See ya around! Gotta do my reflections now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment