Saturday, 25 June 2011

Worn Out and Restless (Part 1)

Ow! Yo peeps! I'm back from a tiring weekend. Ok... So called weekend. :) Thursday was USS day. I swear it's damn fun la! I seriously love the mummy ride and of BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!!! ( you gotta say it in the rock way! Then it will make sense.) I really can't wait for academy trip! Cos we're gonna go there again. OMG! It's awesome!! Oh ya! And i got pwned-.- by the stunt guy from the waterworld thingy. (It's like a stunt show. Damn cool!) He sprayed water directly on my tummy :( But it's cool. He made it special. ;) Haha! Mm... I took battlestar like seriously countless times. The queue was like what... 5 mins? Haha! I know rite... I think it's cos ppl don have the balls to go. :P Yea... i think so! Haha! But it's seriously awesome! I take until my balancing got problem liao. I get dizzy quite easily nowadays. So not cool! And you know, the number of times my saliva flew out of my mouth...:P Haha! Shhh... Don tell the next person who sat on my seat. Hehe! My brother and I totally spam that ride! We even requested for the the front row. That's the best i swear. Even with my glasses off, I can see everything so clearly. The feeling is like suicidal! Haha! Also, the part when it goes upside down, i swear... Indescribable feeling. I got used to the surrounding so easily that when i went out of the park, everything seems so strange! :O I know rite! Oh! Before we left, i took a photo with Po! (You know... The Kungfu panda guy!) Haha! Yup! He's so cuddly! >.< Oh! There's another ride! The raft ride at lost world. AWESOME! I got totally soaked there! The guy working there was so rude. I took off my shoe and you know what he shouted at me?! 'Eh girl! You must wear your shoes or you don't ride!' You know how eff-ing rude was that. Then my mum said a small little joke about the safety belt and what he said?! "I'm not kidding mam!" You know how rude is that?! I felt like slapping him and pointing the middle finger at him! REALLY?! How can they employ such ppl?! Then i made a mental note. When i go do my part time, (at USS! Yes, i know^^) I will show them how it's done! Seriously? Attitude sia! Stupid uncle! Haha! Sorry! I can't post any pics cos it's not in my com. Next time maybe. When i transfer everything over. As you can see this is part 1 cos I've got next part of the story. So wait for it! ;)

Teukigayo
TEUKIGAYO!! Haha! Hm... Who shall be star for this entry? Du gu du gu du gu du gu.... And the oscar goes to
Yes! HIM! Woo~! Since he's trending on twitter now so yea... Haha! Woo Hoo~! Not really excited thou. Sorry to all the bieber fans. I'm not an anti but not a fan too :/ So yea... NO OFFENCE! Haha! It's a really short Teukigayo for this entry. Cos i have nth to say! Haha! I don wanna offend anyone so... GEUT!! (it means end in korean^^) Yea... Haha! JB and Korean? No link :/ Haha! So here is Daphne, signing off! ;) Wait for part 2. It'll be up VERY~ soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment