Wednesday, 22 June 2011

It's so late!

OMG! First time posting at such a time! Haha! So late le :/ I just wanted to vent my frustration before i go to sleep. I was trying to download this Window Media Player so i can play the videos on the MBLAQ site. (I know rite!! haha! XD) Yea... But it didn't work so i'm quite pissed. :( But it's ok la! Haiz! I gave up anyway. Yesterday during training, the guy from SBF came. He did a review on all the girls and you know what! i think he spent the shortest time on me. I was like WTH! Are you serious? Haha! I was totally blur. Is this suppose to be a good thing or a bad thing? He spent like more than 20 minutes on the rest. I really dunno. Oh well... If i'm really good, i'll get in someday rite? Haha! Yea... I'm really tired. Anyway, daddy's birthday is coming! And we're going Universal Studio this Thursday! Can't wait!! Haha! First time leh! I had to dine with bitches today which utterly is not acceptable at all. My mum actually have friends like that?! I think i will just go to Teukigayo now. Anyway, i gotta settle my own lunch again. Sad rite? haha! Nah... I kinda like it. ^^

Teukigayo
Did your enjoy the video in the last post? Haha! I really love it. Ah... Mir's rap part! Hm... it's gonna be a video today but it doesn't really showcase some huge k-pop artist. I mean she's still Korean but she isn't into hallyu. She's a really pretty person and she is just... Purely Gorgeous. I'm sure you will know what i'm talking about after watching the video. Here!^^
 
Haha! Yup! She's South Korea's pride! KIM YUNA! She's just so beautiful! Talented prodigy she is. So elegant and powerful! No wonder loved by many! If you were to search her profile, i believe she was on the podium in every competition she participated! Brillant! I especially love this performance by her! She recently even sang with IU. It's called Ice Flower. It's the theme song for her very own variety show, Kiss & Cry. Go check that out! It's getting really late so i gotta go! ;) This is daphne, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment