Sunday, 12 June 2011

Bitch!

Watching a chinese drama now! OMG! Damn nice! it's a Taiwan drama! Mm... Called The Fierce Wife if i'm not wrong! Ahh! Lighting! It's ok!!! THUNDER is here! HAHA!!! Get it get it? Nvm! Haha! THUNDER from MBLAQ is here!!! LAME! Anyway, My twitter is working!!! AHHH!!! Haha! Damn happy~ I dunno! I'm damn happy! And if you're wondering why my title is BITCH, it's cos the woman in the drama like some dog!
Here! the picture! That's the bitch with the short hair! LOSER! Snatch ppl's husband! Aiyo! Haha! Where was I? Oh ya!!! I'm going Indonesia Open! Woots! Haha! Uncle mike just called! I can't believe it! My first excellence trip siol! haha! Hm... The exclamation mark spazz again! Oops! Okok... i shall stop. Hm... i have nth much to say le! Maybe later i'll post another post. Post another post. WEIRD~!

No comments:

Post a Comment