Tuesday, 14 June 2011

I'm Back!

Back! Haha! I was reading fan fics and they are SICK! I swear! Nvr read smth like that. All about gay shit. Ew! I really can't imagine that really happening! Don try asking for the link. I will nvr give it to you! As in seriously! Inappropriate but utterly awesome! XD Haha! No offence. I know it's contradicting but yea... Haha! But there are nicer and sweeter ones too. They are much more pleasant to read. Haha! Back to Opulent, I'm really scared about tmr. >.< The results for squad C Just came out not long ago and it's damn shocking. The guy who is leading freaking got a 204 average! Shit! What is this you tell me! I dunno what the hell happened to me today la! Plus at my last game, I threw this bloody shot and my plastic ball went into the gutter. What happen in the end? My ball came back chipped! The hole is bloody big and my heart pain like hell! I swear. Because of the hole, i still have to go back to school to show Coach my ball. What is this you tell me?! Who bothers to go back to school just to show Coach my ball. Plus i still have to wear school uniform and all the shit! Fck! i wanna go out one leh! Sry about the sudden change in atmosphere and things like that. I'm just pissed cos my mum called telling me that. She just have to tell everyone about it! -.- Irritating sia! And sry about the sudden outburst of wrong words. Lol! Not in the mood. Fear not, i'm still doing spazz time. Just not as enthu. Annoying! I don think i will be posting another entry later cos i gonna sleep early tonight. Cos masters is tmr so wanna get enough rest.

 Spazz Time
Who will be the big star for this entry? Hm... Drum roll!
Is the hot and sexy RAIN! The Korean Justin Timbalake. Woots~! Why i chose him? i was listening to Rainism. Haha! Yea... I just randomly got this pic off the net. So yea... Haha! He's kind of hot thou. (At least better than Bruno Mars) Yup! See you guys around. Probably tmr's entry will be late cos I got to do my shift til 9.30pm-.- Which is bloody late! I know-.- Haiz! Ok... Cya around! Dont worry my mood is better now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment